What are frequent parker points?
Frequent parker points are accumulated each time
you park at John F. Kennedy Airport.
Points can be accumulated any time you park at JFK.
For every paid day of parking at
our parking lot you will earn one point. For every 7 points you
earn, you will recieve a free day of parking.
How Does It Work?
1. Sign up and start earning points every time you park.
2. Each time you make a reservation, log-in and you will earn points. It's that simple!
Can I use points during an intial reservation?
Earned points are only applicable towards future reservations.
How do I redeem my points?
Once you've earned points, they can be applied towards your next parking stay.
The points (FREE DAYS) will be adjusted upon checkout by our cashier.
There is no need for you to take any additional steps. Make your reservation
on our web site as you normally would, then when you retrun from your trip and checkout
your points will be applied by our cashier and you will get FREE DAYS.
AirPark Frequent parker points
• 7 pts (7 Paid Days) = One free day applied to next reservation
• 14 pts (14 Paid Days) = Two free days applied to next reservation
• 21 pts (21 Paid Days) = Three free days applied to next reservation
• 28 pts (28 Paid Days) = Four free days applied to next reservation
JFKlongtermparking "Frequent Parker Point"s have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• The Frequent Parker Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as JFKlongtermparking decides to terminate the Program, at any time, with or without notice. Members will have six months from the date Program termination is announced to use any accumulated points. This means that, regardless of the amount you participate in the Program, your right to accumulate points and claim rewards can be terminated.
• JFKlongtermparking reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, procedures, conditions, or benefits pertaining to the Frequent Parker Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated.